Wednesday 11 January 2017

New Years Resolutions 2017

Hello, I'm a bit late on this one, but its still January so that's all fine and dandy.


Too many it may seem almost extravagant because lets face it going to the Theatre isn't a cheap past time. However I work at a Theatre, and I get more opportunity than most, so I feel it is almost my duty to take advantage of walk ins and see play, musicals, comedians etc which I wouldn't normally pay to see. With that said, it is my challenge to see more Theatre this year.

My work life balance is all over the place, in fact there is no balance. Since September I have barely seen my non-work friends, because I've made myself too available at work. With two weeks off work coming up I feel this is the perfect time to start fixing this.

For so long I have been meaning to get some more piercings, other than the standard lobe piercings 1 either side, the first time I mentioned this on my blog was back in 2014. I really need to sort this one out.

The last part of 2016 I found it so difficult to find time to exercise, when I did have a day off, or a morning the last thing I wanted to do was drag myself out of bed. I've decided this year I have to at least go to the gym once a week. I potentially need to inspire myself with new gym wear... hello Nike Store...

That is it for this year!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment