Friday 23 February 2018

February Work Outfits | Fashion

This month I have a bumper edition on the outfit front, Spring is on its way and I wanted to show as many as my cold weather outfits as possible. This winter my two obsessions have been my Dr Martens which are complete rediscovery and the colour pink. As usual outfits are a mixture of old and new pieces, so I have linked what I can.

Pink Outfits
Outfit 1 Top and Cardi Primark, Dungarees Fat Face, Dr Martens 
Outfit 2 Dress Lazy Oaf, Dr Martens
Outfit 3 Top Lazy Oaf, Cardi Primark, Jeans Topshop, Trainers Nike
Wednesday 7th
Jumper Marks and Spencer, Culottes and Boots New Look, Coat and Hat Topshop

Thursday 8th
Jumper Marks and Spencer, Trousers Topshop, Dr Martens
Outfit 1 Top Hamilton, Trousers and Loafers Topshop
Outfit 2 Jumper Topshop, Dress Jack Wills, Dr Martens
Outfit 3 Top The Addams Family Tour, Cardi Primark, Jeans Topshop, Dr Martens
Saturday 17th
Cardigan Lazy Oaf, T-Shirt ASOS, Jeans Topshop, Converse

Outfit 1 Cardigan Lazy Oaf, Dress Topshop, Dr Martens
Outfit 2 Shirt Charity Shop, Jumper Marks and Spencer, Jeans Topshop, Dr Martens

I hope you enjoyed this bumper outfit addition post. Fingers crossed there's not too many more wintery outfits to be featured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment