Monday 11 December 2017

Photos of Christmas Past 🎄

Hello! I last did a post like this on my birthday, since I loved putting it together I thought I would do the same this Christmas.

How was I so cute? A pair of red dungarees is a Christmas essential.

I don't think this was actually taken on Christmas day, but that snow suit is so cute!

This is my favourite Christmas day outfit - how utterly ADORABLE is that jumper, do they do that in an adult size please?

A baker from a young age, getting the Christmas cake to be perfect!

I feel like my pile of christmas presents has gotten smaller since this photo was taken...

My first phone, the beloved Sony Ericsson, a crucial moment in any millennials life!

Those are just a few photos of Christmas past, I love looking at them so so much.
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment