Tuesday 12 December 2017

Party Dress Wishlist 🎄

If Christmas/New Years isn't the time to rocking party dresses when is?! I have pulled together some of my favourites from across the internet.

Out with the girls

I feel like for going out with girls you can wear something a little bit more out there and interesting. So this is the exciting pink number I would go for.

A festive Dinner

This is my most casual dress. For a dinner, you want something with a bit of stretch which is comfy. The tartan is festive and would look perfect with a matte red lip and gold eyeshadow.

The LBD

If you're stuck, you can never go wrong with a Little Black Dress. This one is such a classy shape, and the leather gives it more of an edgy vibe.

Fancy Party

Does the green not just scream festivities?! This is perfect for posher and fancy events, its classy AF.

Throwing a spanner in the works - the suit.
There are velvet suits all over the market and topshop have some great ones. However this paisley one from Monsoon has really caught my eye and I have been swooning over this. for quite sometime.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you tomorrow!
Thanks for popping by
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment