Friday 1 December 2017

November Favourites 🎄

Hello, we are now in the final month of 2017 and I really can't quite believe it. November has been a pretty good month my life highlight, was definitely gathering a group of my pals together to watch Hedda Gabler at the theatre.

Bad Moms Christmas. I had a look to see what reviews said about Bad Moms Christmas, do not be put of by these. I really liked it, and laughed a lot throughout. This definitely feels like a film for millennials. I am going to put it out there I preferred it to the first one. An honourable mention has to go to Christine Baranski who seriously brought some sass to this film.

Okay so this not a current TV show, I'm a quite a big fan of The Ellen Show, despite living in the UK, but watch the YouTube channel all the time. This year was the 20th anniversary of her coming out on her sitcom of the same name. So I decided to see if I could find it anywhere, low and behold the whole 5 series are on YouTube. It might be in the 1990's but it really holds up to be funny in 2017, the episodes are only 20 minutes long so is pretty easy to binge.

Back on the TV screens this November was Insert Name Here, a BBC 2 panel show hosted by Sue Perkins, of former Bake Off Fame. I love a comedy panel show, I will actually tune in once a week to watch them. You're always guaranteed to learn some obscure fact and have a giggle.

I wasn't going to cave into the hype. However I am now the proud owner of Reputation, that album by Taylor Swift - potentially you have heard it. This album is pretty controversial however I really like it, perhaps not as much as 1989. For Taylor purists there are some songs reminiscent if her previous work, not every song is as angry as Look What You Made Me Do. At the moment I keep find myself gravitating towards End Game and Getaway Car.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

PS WELCOME TO BLOGMAS
There will be a post every weekday at 6.30pm and weekends at 10.30am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment