Wednesday 6 December 2017

My Favourite Vlogmases 🎄

Hello, its the most wonderful time of the year to watch VLOGS! Your and my youtube subscriptions are bursting to the seams with daily vlogmas videos. But who should you be watching?! I have my top 3 here.

Firstly Zoella the official Queen of Vlogmas.

Zoe needs know introduction. Zoe's videos are always super festive and you're guaranteed around 30 minutes worth of vlog, perfect for when you're getting ready for work in the morning. 

Megan Ellaby

Megan is my favourite YouTube discovery of the year. Her style is effortlessly fun and cool, and gives me serious inspiration. She's just moved into her new house with her boyfriend George and have two teeny tiny Dachshunds Peter and Nancy.

Kate La Vie

My third and final pick is Kate. Lifestyle and beauty blogger living in Glasgow. Kate's interior style  is seriously goals and she has a wicked sense of humour. One of my longtime faves on YouTube.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

(all copyright etc belongs to the vloggers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment