Friday 22 December 2017

December Favourites 🎄

Hello, I cannot believe how we are speeding through December in the run up to Christmas. Its been quite a full on month, so I've had a few firm favourites, these are my highlights!

You Make It Feel Like Christmas


On principle I don't normally like new Christmas songs and stick to the classics sung by Michael Buble. However I have had this song on repeat throughout the month, annoying my family to the max. This song just makes me so happy and quite frankly you can't not dance when you listen to this.

Gold Blazer
I bought this at the start of the month, and I am obsessed! Its such a statement piece, but its so easy to style with many different things. You can put it on with a monochrome outfit, or you can go all out and style it with glitter, sequins and colours.

The Velvet Jumpsuit
Another piece of sassy velvet clothing, I really can't help myself!! This has definite 70's vibes it can be dressed up or dressed down. It looked weird on the website, I took a risk and I am extremely glad I did.

Paddington 2
I was dubious about a Paddington sequel as I felt this first one was perfect. However this one was all I hoped and more. It had that cosy British film feel, Hugh Grant was absolutely spot on, and the narrative was great.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment