Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Room Touches 🎄

Hello, so you've already seen my Christmas Tree that I am still obsessed with. I'm sitting next to it right now and it actually smells divine. Today I am going to show you the my decor in my bedroom, as the festivity just has to be shared out.

Tinsel




I have put some tinsel out in various places, my bed, with my advent calendars and even with my cacti collection.

Candles
I also was have candles in my room (you have to if you blog fyi 😉). To make my collection for festive I have this cute heart advent candle from Tiger, and a divine Christmas Scented on from TK Maxx.

My Mini Tree


I bought this tree last year from Waitrose, and popped it outside and repotted it so I could use it again. This time I have put on these adorable miniature baubles from Paperchase and I love how it looks.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment