Wednesday 23 August 2017

Topshop New In A/W

Hello, so I was just scrolling through the Topshop 'New In' page and literally found myself pinning EVERYTHING. I love topshop but I really feel they do Autumn and Winter clothing best. There's lots of fun interesting pieces which I just have to share with you!


Wrap dresses were everywhere this Summer, however I found that the super girly style of the dress mixed with dainty prints was too girly for my tastes. However this star print is gorgeous, but certainly not quaint. It would be a good contender for a Christmas party dress!

As soon as the temperature goes lower than 15ÂșC a roll neck is a wardrobe staple, this one can be thrown on with anything and ticks boxes for that smart/casual work dress code. For a super cosy look I would pair this with my velvet jeans and boots, and chuck over a leather jacket.


3. The Humbug Suit
I didn't know it was physically possible for my face to become the heart eye emoji, when I scrolled past this however I  couldn't not click on it. I'm not sure I'd quite have the balls to wear this combination but its beauts.


4. Cropped Borg Jacket
If you know me, you will be very aware I am a coat collector, I cannot help but purchase a couple of coats a year. I first saw this on Megan Ellaby's instagram story, and was like neeeeeeddddd YAAASSSS queeeeeen! SO yep, I like this a little bit!

Thanks for reading my little impromptu post
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment