Saturday 20 May 2017

What I wear to work - May 2017

Hello and welcome to my second What I Wore to Work post... not done over 1 week as I was super forgetful but here are 4 days worth of outfits. As with the last post I did like this, pictures are in the accessible toilet, sorry!

Tuesday 9th May
The weather was particularly rubbish this day and I was fed up of wearing dark drab colours. So I popped on my brightest jumper, and my red shows - along with my black joni jeans and brightened up the office. (btw I have no idea what is happening with my hair!)

Friday 12th May
I call this my man repeller outfit. Good job I'm not looking for no man then! This is also literally the comfiest outfit - no one knows you're wearing trainers under the desk. My culottes are from New Look, my stripey top was in the Jack Wills sale and I'm wearing a vintage levi's denim jacket, obviously I took this off in the office.

Saturday 13th May

I think this is the most casual outfit I have worn to work. To be fair it was Breakin' Convention, which brought the best hip hop acts from Norwich and around the world to the theatre. TBF I would have looked out of place dressed super smart.

Monday 15th May

This outfit easily conforms most closely to the smart casual dress code at work. As you can see black jeans are an absolute necessary in my work wear wardrobe in the cooler months- which I wish would end. Whilst being perfect for work this outfit is perfectly on trend, dusty pink and ruffles. Then loafers which seem to be going nowhere thanks to Gucci.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment