Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Gingham Wishlist




This is the skirt that inspired this post. I saw it on Kate La Vie's insta, I loved how she styled it and would rather like to add it into my wardrobe.

This item definitely combines two of the biggest trends this spring summer, whilst this is such an interesting look, I think it would be super flattering on most figures.

3. Shirt dress
There are loads of dresses like this on the high street, this would be perfect for work, or casual wear with a nice pair of sandals.

4. Ruffle bardot top
Imagine how nice this would be to wear on a warm summers evening. Ahh that seems a long while off, but I would like this top in preparation. 

Possibly my favourite item on this list, I just love how lazy oaf whilst being on trend is always super fun no matter what they bring out. I think this would be perfect for work, as I am always waiting on lunch time to arrive - easily my favourite part of the day.

I love a statement shoe, and I keep going to stare at them on my pinterest board. The contrast of the flowers against the gingham I find extremely pleasing. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment