Saturday 13 May 2017

Current Favourites May 2017

Hello, I thought it was about time to update you on my favourite things if the moment.

I was going to save these beautiful shoes for last, but they deserve all of the spotlight, the centre of the stage.
I like to call these my Gucci loafers. *Spoiler* Definitely not Gucci, they are from the far more affordable Topshop. They are the KARPENTER Loafers in Red. Cue all the heart eye emojis 😍. I love pairing these with black trousers, however they really come into their own when worn with blue denim.

Talking of blue denim, Dungarees.
I'm going to be honest here, finding a pair which actually fit my body was a struggle. If your body type is straight up and down, you do not understand how lucky you are in the dungaree world. If you have a big butt and thighs, you need to head to Fat Face. These are the ones I purchased. I'm sorry that the picture they're not styled, but hold your horses, they should be featured in an exciting post very soon.

A total side step now. Vanilla Latte. Why had I not discovered this dreamy coffee concoction before?! I have one 6/7 mornings, to be frank if I don't start my day with a Vanilla Latte, they day is potentially ruined. The Nescafe Gold Vanilla Latte is currently on offer, so this is the perfect time to try it.

Music Favourites:

You Matter to Me from Waitress, this song is so darn pretty and it makes my heart so happy. It doesn't sound like your stereotypical musical theatre song and that is part of the reason why I love it so much. The other song I really like from Waitress is What Baking Can Do.


An (kinda) oldie but a goodie is Take Me or Leave Me from Rent. I am OBSESSED with this song, a day is not complete if I haven't listened to this during the day.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment