Saturday 7 January 2017

January Wishlist 2017

Helloooo! I think it has been about 783 years since I last did a wishlist, which is crazy as it once was a monthly thing. Everything on this wishlist is definitely tailored to my 'smart casual' work wear uniform.


This is definitely at the casual end of, smart casual. You can never go wrong with a pair of black jeans, they are a wardrobe must have. I would either wear these with a shirt or a nice jumper.

2. Shirt

A nice segue there, this could be the shirt I pair with the jeans above to bring the outfit into the realms of smart casual. I've really wanted a nice smart shirt ever since InTheFrow featured one in an Asos haul not too long ago.


I have an extensive knitwear collection, it takes up far too much of my wardrobe! I haven't got a nice snuggly grey jumper - I find this very alarming, so I must rectify the situation.


I bought a blue checked shirt dress in a similar cut to this one. It is easily one of my most worn pieces from last year. A denim shirt dress is a classic piece and would be in my wardrobe for years.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment