Wednesday 1 June 2016

May Favourites

Hello, its an end of another month, would you believe it! May has been quite an exciting month, one of my best friends got married, it was my Mum's birthday and I saw Chitty the Musical in Nottingham. One to my favourite things

This month I have a couple of beauty favourites, the first being...

NYX Matte Lip Creme in Istanbul - this is my ultimate pink for the lips. I have been searching high and low for quite a long time and never quite succeeding in my quest. This is matte, it compliments my skin tone and is really comfortable on my lips.

Secondly the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Lychee. This is an absolutely gorgeous nude, it really suits my pale hands with their slight yellow undertones. It doesn't make my hands look dead and I am really impressed with the lasting power, especially when paired with Maybelline Super Stay 7 Topcoat.

My fashion favourite are my topshop boot/sandal hybrid. You will have see them in my Wedding Guest OOTD post. They're understated, chic and give me a little bit of a height boost. They work with a pretty dress or for dressing up a jeans and t-shirt outfit.


The Bodyguard, a show I thought I would quite like - I ended up loving. I watched a matinee with Rachel John playing the part of Rachel Marron. Her voice oh my gosh was just outstanding. This was a high energy production, full of classic Whitney songs, the story was engaging throughout. A total spectacle backed up with superbly talented cast.

An App I never thought I would be including in a favourites post is the Nike Running App, that is because I have got into running. I'm not great and there is still some walking involved. I have now been going on a 'run' twice a week for 5 weeks, and I am starting to notice the difference. At the gym on the treadmill 5 minutes used to be a challenge but now I can keep going for 20 minutes and I must say I am very proud of myself.

It's been a while since I have started watching a new YouTuber. Allana is predominantly a beauty vlogger from Canada, however this month she has done EveryDay May uploading a mixture of vlogs and beauty videos. She is very likeable and easy to watch up, not to mention she is gorgeous.

My favourite photo
Taken on Marston Marshes.

And now for an announcement. *drum roll* I'm going to LA in August which is so exciting. So in August expect lots of exciting posts, outfits, lifestyley, disney, restaurants reviews and hopefully a British Girl tries American Candy video, you know all that good stuff. Until then, I am on a spending ban.

Thanks for popping by,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment