Wednesday 11 May 2016

NYX Haul

Hello! I had heard somewhere that NYX was now going to be stocked in Boots, but for some reason the fact bypassed my brain - luckily during some time wasting I stumbled across it and made note to go back the following day having done a little research.


Following my research I was most keen to get my hands on the Soft Matte Lip Cream, which in my opinion are pretty much liquid lipsticks. I got the shades Cannes, Copenhagen and Istanbul. One shade in particular has been a revelation to me and that is Istanbul, I have found my perfect pink, I'm not totally sure what it is about it but I love it so much. The other two are viviannedoesmakeup recommendations and are such pretty colours.

Next I got the Pro Brush 16 Blending I've been on the hunt for an inexpensive blending brush where you aren't required to buy a set for sometime. I've used this a couple of times and it does the job well.


Finally I got the Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe. I cannot tell you how long I have been looking for a eye brow this shade on the hughstreet. For my eyebrow colour they are either too blonde or too brown/red, I require a really cool toned shade as my hair is lacking in all the warmth. This is so precise and really allows you to get the shape you want. It stays on like a boss it lasted all throughout my shift at work and then on my run afterwards. I highly recommend.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment