Saturday 14 May 2016

My Favourite Breakfasts

Hello. Can we please talk about how Breakfast is the best meal of the day? Savoury or sweet it can go  either way, the possibilities are endless.

Salmon and Scrambled Eggs on Toast
 When I am feeling fancy this is what I will have. Its a great way to get proteins into your day from the off, not to forget its delicious.

Porridge with fruit
Getting your five a day in can seem like a tall task, but fear not you can chuck as many as you like in! On this occasion I went for banana and blueberry with a sprinkling of chia seeds, much yum.

Chia Pudding with fruit
This is a more low calorie option for breakfast I think, perfect for those days when you're not that hungry or you're not exercising. Also it feels a little bit naughty, because its pudding!

Thanks for popping by!

xxx

1 comment: