Wednesday 27 April 2016

Ivy Park Legging Review - Worth the Hype?

Hello. Have you heard the hype surrounding Beyonce's gym wear range at TopShop - Ivy Park? Yes you have. I absolutely fell for these leggings '"V" Mid-Rise Printed Ankle Leggings' with this eye catching print.

I'm going to answer the question - yes it is worth the hype.


I've heard a few people comment on the price, saying that its expensive. For sportswear I would say its definitely middle ground, especially when you look at the prices of lulu lemon and Sweaty Betty. It's not going to be as cheap as Primark, because its all well made and the quality is there. You're really not paying for it to be attached to Beyonce's name.

The leggings are thick lycra material almost feeling slightly like scuba. These are the Mid Rise leggings which I was slightly concerned about for when I am stretching in the gym, no one wants a builders bum especially at the gym. They stay in place and there is no need for pulling them up in preparation for squats (ladies we've all been there).

My favourite feature has to be the built in lining around the butt - like an extra pair of knickers. As someone with a bigger bootay leggings have a tendency to be a little um thin around the butt and underwear selection is very important. NOT anymore.

Overall a big yes from me, I am very pleased I succumbed to the hype.

Unfortunately as of writing this these had gone from the website, but there is a good chance they are still in stores.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment