Wednesday 30 March 2016

Working gal outfit | Topshop, Newlook

Hello! So as you may know I have got a job, which means one thing work clothes. I'm still at the stage with an office job where it kind of feels like I'm playing dress up and getting ready is definitely my favourite thing at the moment, where I go from street urchin to office chic - that's what I'm aiming for.

This outfit features two of my favourite items of the moment, the first are these statement leopard print ankle boots I picked up in the Topshop sale, by far my best buy of the sales. I wear these when I'm feeling sassy and want admiring compliments - these boots deserve it.

Secondly is this camel coat which was a bargain in New Look (this exact one is no longer available, but camel coats are everywhere up and down the high street as well as high end). I feel super chic (something I don't often feel) and the city girl I aspire to be.



Thanks for popping by!
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment