Wednesday 9 March 2016

Stores I wish we had in Norwich!

Hello! Norwich is great, a little small but great. However I do really feel there are some shops we have room for.


I confess I have never actually bought anything form here. But when I am in London, you are sure to find me having a little/browse. My favourite bit to look at is their book section. When I have money for a house/flat I would love to have some furniture from there, a girl can dream.


Literally why don't we have a UO in Norwich - seriously. It would fit in perfectly with other stores. UO is great for when you want something a little different.

This hasn't been on my radar for very long, The clothes they have are so sleek and minimalistic, simply to Cos but without being quite so grown up. I love their understated jewellery (my favourite thing they do). They also have what looks like a great beauty range.

Any other Norwich people agree?

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment