Saturday 19 March 2016

Lush Fluffy Egg Review

Hello! Sorry for the lack of post on Wednesday, but don't worry next week is Easter Baking Week with Three recipes with step by step photos. As I've said approximately a MILLION times I'm a big Lush fan so I thought I would try one of the Easter Limited Edition Products.

Fluffy Egg Bathbomb £2.95

Scent wise it was pretty dang similar to Snowfairy shower gel, but a little less on the sweet side. However it most definitely on par for pinkness.

This bath bomb leaves your bath lovely and pink after it fizzes away into the abyss.

Leaving you feeling like a princess. As the water was left with a slight glimmer.


Thanks for popping by!
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I loved this bath bomb. Going to go stock up this weekend before they sell out

    Xxx
    Claire
    http://www.theclairediary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete