Tuesday 8 March 2016

International Women's Day

Hello, as you may well know its is International Women's Day today. I've been fortunate to grow up in a family where what I do has never been limited by my gender and have been treated equally. For many other girls in the world this has not been the same, the case is it is worse for girls living in poverty. Rather than talk on about all the different issues which come with gender inequality, today I'm sharing some different articles and videos which can inform you far better than I can personally express.

International Women's Day 2016: What is it and why was it set up?

A Postcard to my Younger Self

ELLEXKLOSSY

Rise in use of contraception

Poverty is Sexist - Petition

One Day I Will


Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment