Saturday 12 March 2016

Classical Music is UNDER RATED

Hello! I don't know about any of you early 20 somethings, but I have never listened to classical music properly - thinking it was for old posh people.

Recently I have some interest from an unlikely source, my iPhone. To be precise the App 'Magic Piano', which I highly recommend by the way.

So stop listening to Drake or whatever usually takes your fancy and listen to classical music. Classical music is totally underrated especially in my generation. Right now I have Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker playing. Its great to listen to to enjoy, for concentration, reading and depending on what you're listening to relaxing, so not Stravinsky's Le Sacre du Printemps (The Rite of Spring) for relaxing!
Picture from Google

Back to the App, pieces I have enjoyed "playing" are Fur Elise Beethoven, Raindrop Prelude Chopin, and The Blue Danube Strauss to name just Three. From playing pieces I have gone one to listen to them in life generally.

Shockingly an App has opened up a whole new world for me.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment