Wednesday 24 February 2016

Films to cheer you up!

Hello, I'm by no means a film buff, however I do have some films I always turn to when I'm feeling a little down.

Sometimes all that can help is a big pile of cheese and a side of Abba music to get you out of a funk a return you to the dancing queen. Then all you need to turn on is 'Mamma Mia'.
A film that brings me joy is 'Julie and Julia'. With Meryl Streep playing the bouncy and joyous Julia Child, how are you to remain in a grump?! At the very least you will be inspired to knock something up in the kitchen.

Another foodie film I turn to is 'Eat, Pray, Love' it is up there as one of my favourite films. I always feel so inspired and uplifted when I finish watching this film.
Next I have 'It's Complicated' another Meryl number, in my opinion you can never go wrong with Meryl. If you like awkward moments this film is for you, John Krasinski's character Harley cracks me up.

Finally we have to have a bit of Disney. For me I turn to Frozen. Don't need to explain this one, because you've all watched it!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment