Saturday 16 January 2016

2015 Highlights

Hello! Its 2016, can you believe that?! For my first post back I thought I would write about my highlights from last year.

RADIO 1'S BIG WEEKEND -TAYLOR SWIFT
If anything feels like a lifetime ago from 2015. it has to be this way back on the 24th May. I'm not going to lie in high school I thought I was too cool for Taylor, I was wrong, so very wrong. Once 1989 was released I was a huge convert. The thought of seeing Taylor live was a hugely exciting thought. Then the time came and her performance absolutely slayed. I loved dancing along to Shake it Off like a total maniac. I still pinch myself I saw her *insert all heart eye emojis*.

LES MISERABLES - THE QUEENS THEATRE
I cannot tell you how long I had been waiting to see Les Mis in the West End. It is easily in my top three or so favourite musicals. I'd seen it years ago at my local theatre, but that had nothing on the real deal. Les Mis is just one of those musicals people connect with, the storyline and music sweeping you off your feet. Unlike many other shows, you walk out of the theatre in silence stunned by the beauty and the tragic sadness; not wanting to leave it too long until you see it again.

I have been fortunate enough to have seen other theatre in the last year, Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time and Shrek the musical to name a couple more.
One of my favourite days was went I went around London seeing all the land marks and then topping they day of with Curious. See my post here.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment