Friday 11 December 2015

Top 3 Vlogmas' | Blogmas Day 11

Hello! I don't know about you, but my favourite thing about December is Vlogmas, I'm not going to lie...I am a little behind. However I have 3 which I keep up to date with each year.

Let me introduce to you...

ExtraSunbeamsjess

I like watching Jessie because she is the same age as me, so I really relate to her more than most YouTubers. She's at uni like me, and helps for motivation to do work. But my favourite vlogs are people doing day to day things. WOW i sold that badly. I LOVE JESS's vlogs!!

MoreZoella

Its only fair to say Zoe is the Queen of Christmas. I have been loving both her vlogs and #24daysofZoella. She is sure to lighten up my day and put me in a good mood.

Lily Pebbles
Lily is such a down to earth gal, I really watching her, and she always does something a little bit out of the ordinary with her editing. This girl has very enviable editing skills and just gets better and better!

Super quick post today :)

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment