Saturday 12 December 2015

Homeware Haul | Blogmas Day 12

Hello! On of my favourite things about being at Uni, is having my own space. Yes it might be a little University Halls room, but its mine and its filled with my stuff. Obviously I don't have a large budget to go spending, but I have picked up some homeware bits in recent months.



Cath Kidston - Stanley Mug
If you are obsessed with Sausage Dogs like me, this is a must. Not going to lie they are pretty scarce and I really had to hunt down this mug, but I got it and its perfect.

Everything else is from Tiger so I can't link it:(
I am obsessed with this copper basket, its gorgeous I'm pretty sure it was 3 quid. I keep it on my shelves storing my skin care and some other bits. How cute are the cookie cutters? I haven't used them yet but i WILL make gingerbread cookies before Christmas if it is the last thing I do! Finally my little jar/glass situation, so cute and I love drinking my lime squash from it!

I hope you enjoyed this little haul!
Thanks for popping by,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment