Monday 17 August 2015

Zoella Beauty | Fizz Bars

Hello! Just a quick little post today about the Zoella Fizz Bars, as you may have guessed from the title.

I'm not going to lie if I didn't watch youtube I wouldn't have bought these, however I do and I did.



I had both the original scent and the new tutti fruity scent. I say had because I used them. They doing nothing visual special, pop them into the bath and they fizz. Where they do come into their strength is, the scent. They are both sweet scents the second being more fruity. I like to use them when I am washing my hair in the bath as they don't interfere with anything, or when I have a lightly scented bubble bath.

They are £5 each from Superdrug or Feel Unique. If you are a bath hair washer or a bubble bath user I would highly recommend them. They also look pretty sat in your bathroom waiting to be used. They'd make a great gift for anyone who loves baths, or is around the age of 13 who is obsessed with Zoe herself.

I have my eyes on her body sprays as they genuinely smell really nice, so who knows there could be a little review for them up at some point.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

PS I did have my own photograph, however the background had a stain on it, hence the use of these pictures. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment