Thursday 20 August 2015

Oreo Cheesecake Recipe

Hello! I cannot tell you how long I've been meaning to make an Oreo Cheesecake for, definitely over a year, at least. Now I have, now I can tell you how!


How dreamy does that look though?!?!?! I'm a little bit pleased with myself. . .

Ingredients:
28 Oreos (24 for the base)
75g Butter Melted
225g Cream Cheese
180ml Sour Cream
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
4 Eggs

9 inch Spring-form/Loose bottom tin

Recipe:
Set oven at 175 C/155 C Fan/350 F
Blitz 24 Oreos in a food processor then mix with melted butter.
Press onto the bottom of the tin, using the back of the spoon to ensure no gaps or holes.
Put into Fridge for 20 mins/Freezer for 10 mins to set a little bit.
Whisk together Cream Cheese and Vanilla Extract.
Gradually add the eggs 1 at a time, continue whisking.
When the mixture is combined, crumble in the remaining Oreos.
Pour filling onto base.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Lower temperature by 20 degrees C or 68 Fahrenheit, Cover to prevent burning then cook for another 15-20 minutes, keeping an eye on it!
Remove from oven, leave to cool.
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.

I found this recipe online, but tweaked it as the original recipe had a few holes in it, hopefully mine is greatly improved!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment