Monday 24 August 2015

Little Lush Haul

Hello! By now if you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know I'm a total 'Lushie' and I always like to have some Lush bits in the bathroom ready for me to use. Here's what is currently awaiting me. . .

The Comforter
(i've already had a few uses from this OOPS)

An old favourite, there will most of the time be one of these in my bathroom, as I love the scent and it make great bubbles.

Butterball

This is for when my skin is feeling dry and I need an instant hit of moisture. After using this bath bomb I don't need to faffing around with moisturiser.

Sunnyside

Finally this one is a gift, how amazing does it look? It has a lovely fresh and citrusey scent, this is one of the Oxford Street store products which has now made its way around the country. I am really excited to try this one.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment