Monday 10 August 2015

Garnier vs St Tropez | Gradual Tan

Hello! Today's post is going to be a comparison of the Garner Summer Body and the St Tropez Gradual Tan, in principal these are really similar products so look great to compare against each other.

But first I thought I would side step quickly and say why I prefer Gradual Tan as I know its not everyones cup of tea. Firstly I am pale, and don't want it to be obvious that I have faked tan.  You know when people are suspiciously dark, then you see them a few days later and they're pale again. I like the illusion I am actually tanned. They're also good if you have a natural tan and want to pro-long it.

Obviously the Garnier option is the cheapest out of the two. It has a more watery consistency than the St Tropez one, so I find you use less product where as St Tropez is thicker and requires a heavy hand to put on. The Garnier one definitely has more moisturising properties. Yes you think Garnier has the upperhand here. However when you wake up in the morning with the Garnier you have an orangeyness about you and a certain patchiness. Fear not, when I woke up after using St Tropez, I felt like my skin had a very slight olive tonedness to it, and the all important even coverage.

Thanks for popping by!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have the Garnier one but sometimes I find my skin goes really ornage if I use it consistently so might have to splurge on the St Tropez one! x

    ReplyDelete