Monday 31 August 2015

August Faves

Hello! We are at the end of yet another month, how crazy is that. I have 18 days before I move in the Halls which is the most crazy thing ever to me, its crept up on me so quickly!

Brown Eyeshadow look

This month my favourite make up look has been pairing the Maybelline 24 Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze with my brow toned eye shadows from the MUA Heavens and Earth Palette, for a premature Autumnal look, with lashings of mascara!


Remember my Lush haul from last week? Sunnyside has made it to my favourites. The weather in England is definitely deteriorating into more autumnal weather. But the citrusy scent makes me feel like Summer might be trying to hold one. I'm fan of all the Lush Bubble Bars I've tried, it makes lots of nice bubbles and your bathroom will smell divine.

I have loved Interiors for a long time now, I think I really got into it when I played on Sims, I would just spend hours building and decorating houses more than anything else. Now that I don't play Sims everyday, I fill my need for interiors with pinning inspiration onto Pinterest. I'm not going to lie, I'm so proud of my board it all looks so pretty and I wish I could live in the pictures for a day haha!

I can't believe it took me so freaking long to watch this film, having said that at the start of the year I was rather obsessed with Into The Woods so I had little time for anything else hahaha! The story broke my heart into a thousand little pieces. Most of us know who Stephen Hawking is, but before this film came out I didn't know a huge amount about him. It was a truly mind opening film, seeing how cruel and dehumanising MS can be as an illness, but also him fighting to overcome it and keeping his humour despite extremely difficult moments. Also the brilliance of his intellect was astounding. There is absolutely no surprise why Eddie Redmayne won that Oscar, it was an outstanding performance.

Apparently this month I was a fan of things that make me cry! I had been eagerly awaiting to see Les Mis in the West End ALL SUMMER, then the day finally came (22nd August). It was everything I imagined and more, I had seen it on the National Tour, but it was miles better, miles better than the film. The cast were stupidly talented, I cried at the end because I never wanted it to end. I can tell I really loved something if I cry because its ended. Highlight of the year (so far) for definite!!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment