Monday 6 July 2015

Summer Hair and Make Up

Hello! Summer decided to show its face in the UK, can I get a quick 'Hell Yeah!'? In Summer I tend to go for more of a girlie look beauty wise, because a dark vampy lip can just look a bit harsh.

So to the look!

I kept the make up down to 5 products because I didn't want to be overly fussy. For foundation I used a sample of Estee Lauder Double Wear which I am seriously considering purchasing it seems long lasting and is a good coverage for my face. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Then for my eyes I used the Bronzer from my Urban Decay Naked Blush Palette in Streak swept over the lids, then gently dabbed the highlighter over the top.
I then used the bronzer again and swept it over my cheeks and where the sun would naturally hit my face. Following that I swirled my brush around and I used that mainly on the apple of the cheeks. The three colours in combination is perfect for lazy days and gives a peachy golden glow, which looks great in the summer. Then on the lips I used my clear blistex roller ball thang to finish of the look.
With my hair I french plaited the top half of my head on both sides and tied both plaits together with a little hair band. Then loosely curled the rest of my hair.

I think this is a simple but lovely summer look to go for, when you want to look polished but not spend 5 hours putting on your make up!

I'm now going to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

1 comment: