Monday 27 July 2015

July Favourites

Hello, its time to get back on track, and what better way to start than with my monthly favourites. For the Seventh month I have Six favourites. Its been fairly busy, compared to most of this year for me, hence why I haven't blogged for a week!

Fashion and Beauty
The Silver Bag

I am obsessed with this bag (featured in this haul). Its the perfect size, you can fit in your purse, phone, headphones and a small bottle of water like the ones you get on the train. Plus its just super cool in the shiny silver material.

Sunnies


Despite the fact yesterday and Friday it was just pouring down with rain, to the extent where I'm pretty sure all Brits were considering building an ark. That aside I have got lots of wear of these beauties, I always feel slightly like EssieButton in them. I'm well pleased with this purchase.

Topshop Rio Rio

This is part of the special 5 years of topshop make up range, its a beautiful bright orange undertoned red. Its also a good dupe for the Estee Lauder Kendall Jenner lipstick, so if you wan't a cheaper version of that gogogogo! I love a red lip, this is the perfect way to bring your classic red lip into the summer.

Watch and Listen

PointlessBlogVlogs

If you told me a couple of months ago, that PointlessBlogVlogs would be my favourite youtube channel of the moment, I would've laughed at you. I like watching daily vlogs lots, thats what he does. Bonus you get to see Zoe and Nala. 

Once Upon A Time

I was chillin' at Rosie's house, with her and Ryan. They were both chatting about Once Upon A Time saying how awesome it is. Through a mixture of peer pressure and feeling left out, I thought I should see what the hype was about. Turns out I really like it. If you like fairy tales, but you want to watch something a bit more grown up (says the real life version of Peter Pan) this is for you. I can't wait until Elsa turns up. I'm currently in the early stages of season 2. Yes Netflix I love you.


Whilst I am still in love with Taylor Swift, this past month I have been enjoying the music for Jersey Boys, its mostly all feel good and catchy. My favourite songs are Oh What a Night and Beggin', if you're feeling down listen to these and have a boogey to these ole tunes.

12 Months 12 Books - This is the first month I haven't completed a book, some months I read 2. I was reading Instructions for a Heatwave. I got to about half way through and I just couldn't go any further, it was such an effort to read. I'm not sure what to read in August, but I think I'll go for something by James Patterson as he's one of my favourite authors.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment