Thursday 11 June 2015

Cereal Killer Cafe | Fo Cereal

Hello! I'm not sure Harriet has ever raved about somewhere as much as the Cereal Killer Cafe, since she was obsessed with Jack Wills circa year 10/11. On a previous trip to London she had taken me to the one in Brick Lane. A couple of weeks back when we went to London on a flying visit, we headed to the new one which had opened up in the Stables Market, Camden. We were not disappointed.

Some people think that its a lot to pay for a bowl of cereal. But lets calm down and and think about this for 2 seconds. You can buy a pizza for about £2 from a supermarket, but yet when eating out people happily pay for a pizza that costs 10 times the amount. Thank you.


When you enter you are greeted by a wall of cereal, I'm not going to lie it's a bit over whelming. There are so many types, and no, not 3 million shades of Kelloggs. Lots of cereal which is hard to find in Sainsbury's and other supermarkets.

My combo was: Medium Bowl- Reese's Puffs and Hershey's Cookie's and cream, the some lil Reese's chocolate things and banana, with chocolate milk. OH and a cheeky cuppa. 
A side from the amazing selection of cereal, one of the draws is the throwback 90's interior which just reminds me of my child hood. Which is also fab.



 What other cafe has bed's instead of seats, it was a truly great lunch. YES. Lunch.

I might still be thinking about the fact I didn't have that Frozen cereal, there's always another time though.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment