Thursday 28 May 2015

Lush Haul and Lush Oxford Street

Hello! You may know I'm a bit of a Lushie, is that the official term for a Lush Addict or have I made that up? It needs to be cleared up, like right now. Last week I went to London. There was no way I was going to miss a chance to go into the new Oxford Street Lush, it was my Mecca. As I walked in my jaw dropped to the floor, you know when people are exaggerating right now I am not exaggerating I PROMISE YOU.

When you walk in you are greeted by a truly expansive space, 3 floors of lush.

My favourite tour product wise was the top, because that is focussed on Baths and if you know me, I love a good lush bath.
 This store has I believe over 200 yes 200 exclusive products, wowza. Including these bath oil balls, I want to call them.

The bottom floor houses both the Lush Spa and the Perfumes. It has an amazing Gorilla Perfume Gallery. Explained below.
It has little booths and areas which go with each of their scents. My favourite booth was the 70's disco one and I was very happily dancing away.




Onto the LUSH HAUL

Pink Flamingo - Reusable Bubble Bar
Birds of a feather bathe together! Slip into something more fruity with this cocktail-inspired reusable bubble bath, filled with fragrant rosewood and ylang ylang. Let the bubbly flow.

Floating Island - Bath Oil (Mine didn't last in transit back to Norwich :( )
If you like pina colades and getting caught in the rain, drop this in the bath and let tides of lemon and sandalwood wash over your senses. Relax as you float away to your own sweet dessert island.

This one I bought in Norwich a little while back.
Melting Marshmallow Moment - Bath Melt
Sweet treat for silky skin.

I hope this wasn't too long!
Thanks for popping by
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to go to this Lush when I'm back home in London, it does look seriously amazing. I love how many exclusive products they have as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete