Monday 20 April 2015

Fitness Begins Now

Hello! Last week in my 'April Haul' I included Two fitness/gym items, so this post follows on beautifully, coincidence, I think not. I am currently trying to sort out a fitness routine, because to be totally honest in the last few months I have been a slob and letting my inner fat kid decide what I should be eating. Bad Idea. My inner fat kid is also repulsed by the idea of exercise.. the inevitable happened. 


Current 'Routine'
  • To go to the gym 2-3 times a week
  • On off days at least do Yoga
  • Begin Stretching again.

That's what I am currently doing/trying to do. However I would like to include.. a personal trainer, a group fitness class (BodyPump/Zumba), possibly swimming a couple of times a month and finally biking to work instead of taking the bus.

Why am I doing this? I want to slim down (I can't fit into my fave jeans), but mainly to increase fitness. In September I will be doing Dance at Uni, so I high fitness levels are necessary! I don't want to be the one out of breath and nor do I want to be one of the 'bigger' people in the class.

...Now to actually exercise!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment