Monday 9 March 2015

March Wishlist

March Book: Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher Page Number:100

Hello! We've been in March for a little while now, as I do every month its time for my wishlist, this month definitely has a distinctively more spring like feel, which it should do really, winter *fingers crossed* is moving around us. Despite loving winter clothing with all the different layers and textures, I want to be able to walk around outside without feeling cold.


1. How stunning is the skirt? Its ugh divine in its beauty, I can't stop thinking about this skirt. BEAUTIFUL.
2. As a Brit one must always be prepared for the weather, this would be perfect for those inevitable drizzly days, keeping my perfectly dry and brightening up the day all at once. However I'm not sure about yellow and blonde hair you get me?
3. The print on these joggers drew my eye to these initially, its very pretty and would easily slot in to my wardrobe and are a good price as well.
4. I can see this just being a staple for the whole of spring/summer and come in lots of lovely colours.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment