Monday 2 February 2015

Evening Outfit | Leather Trousers

February Book: Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham Page Number: 21

Hello! This is my first outfit post since before Christmas, since I love clothes and fashion this is naughty of me, oops. On Friday I ventured out in the evening (not my typical granny behaviour), to go to TGI Friday's with Matt, cray to the cray.

Getting ready


Applying lipstick, fyi Mac Mehr. Has to involve picking a soundtrack, my sound track of choice is Into The Woods. 

The Outfit
Jacket, White Tee: Zara

Leather Trousers, Boots: Topshop

My thoughts on TGI's... um the food was really good and it took me 3 million years to decide what to have. I just prefer the atmosphere of somewhere like Bill's. But I do highly recommend if you like somewhere that feels busy as the food was so yummy.

Thanks for popping by!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment