Wednesday 21 January 2015

Tiger Haul | January

January Book: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Page Number: 196

Hello, there is just something about the things we sell in Tiger that I can't avoid buying a few bits and pieces every so often.

One thing I particularly like to buy are cards, because there are just totally random things on them, but very pleasing to the eye I got two quirky ones and two pretty ones. They are very good value, and I am not just saying that trust me they are.


After spending way too long last week organising and colour coding sweets, I broke and I had to buy (i had to..) some Raspberry Lollipops, I couldn't help myself, they just looked so tantalising.


I've been thinking for a while that some moustache and stripy was necessary in my life, for wrapping presents or just taping anything I can think to tape, with reason.


I had ran out of paper to write stuff on at my desk, so I headed to the stationary section where I found a cheesecake memo pad. Perfect.


As I mentioned in my last post I am now the proud owner of a Macbook (still trying to suss it out) but I wanted to get some kind of sleeve/case for it. One of the 'campaigns' currently at Tiger is 'Glad' Designs which I am in love with. So I purchased one of the sleeves, I find it very aesthetically pleasing.

Finally the item I am most pleased with is my new beautiful mug, it is deceivingly big, one its own it does not look big, perfect for a massive mug of hot chocolate or chai latte. I love the cat design as it curves round the mug, ah its just nice isn't it.

With everything in Tiger there isn't a definite use for it, but you'll be able to find a use for it in your life.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment