Monday 26 January 2015

Interior Inspiration | Pinterest

Hello! Despite not having the prospects of owning a house anytime soon, interiors are very much on my mind. My outlet for this is Pinterest, I could spend many hours scrolling through just looking at interiors. A few years back I was all about cute and quaint style interiors, but now I think I am into a more contemporary design, leaning towards a Scandinavian simple feel.







Thinking what I would do in the future is definitely a neutral colour scheme which can be accessorised at different moments when my taste changes with coloured, statement pieces, like the plum sofa in the first picture, which is to die for. When I get a place of my own I want it to be somewhere calm and chill, I think images I've chosen reflect this. Am I the only one who thinks about what their house might be like?

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment