Wednesday 28 January 2015

Flower Power | 70s Trend

Hello! Ruling fashion over the last couple of years has been the 90's my birth decade, with the likes of Kylie Jenner leading the way. This spring summer the 70's seems to be having a resurgence in places like Topshop. My favourite styling of this trend, is going down the 'Flower Power' hippy/bohemian road.

Normally I dislike S/S clothing wise, but I feel like if I did what I did for winter and based my wardrobe around a few key pieces, so that I had the options for different looks, I could hop in and out of styles. The 'flower power' look could just be one. So I've had a browse around the internet, at some piece that would work as part of this trend.

1. Tassel Bags
2. Paisley
3. Dress
4. Tops

I really do have my eye on the Tan bag and the cream floaty dress, onto the wishlist they go.

Am I thinking too far ahead?
Thanks for popping by
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about this trend even though it's going to be popular in 2015. I guess I'll have to pair it with some other clothes to make it more appealing to me. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete