Wednesday 7 January 2015

Cinderella

January Book: The Fault in Our Stars  Page Number:

Hello! Cinderella is over, and I am suffering from a bad case of post show blues. There were some dramas but overall I had the best time working with some pretty awesome people who I am going to miss a lot. We were so lucky to have near full houses for each performance, which was great for a production I was so proud to be a part of. Unless you perform I can't really explain the thrill. I am just so sad that its over. I thought I would share some pictures from it today.

Rags, Ball gown, Wedding Dress 
 Photo Credit: Mike Lyons Photography
Photo Credit: Mike Lyons Photography
All costumes were supplied by Dereham Theatre Costumes.

Anyway, I must continue to mourn the loss of Cinderella, and just be plain old me again.
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment