Monday 8 December 2014

Three Favourite Make Up Items | Harriet

Hello! And the prize for the least catchy title goes to...me. But it is what is, so lets jump in.

After being jealous of a certain blogger babe of her dark lips I had to purchase this gorgeous lipstick from Topshop in the shade Wicked! It's a dark plum so sticks to the winter theme, and is great for a dress down or dress up look.
The Hourglass blush has to be one of the best buys ever, after being introduced to Space NK and being persuaded to ditch the bronze for winter I tried out the Hourglass blush in ............ And had to have it! The cool dusky pink tones help me stay away from looking like a blonde barbie.
And last of all is a new addition to my chanel collection which is one of there longwear cream eyeshadows in mirage, this was actually a random present from someone and is perfect as it is a gorgeous bronzy/gold colour which is exactly what I have been searching for, for the party season! So definitely a permanent fixture in my makeup collection!

Hope you enjoyed the post!
Thanks for popping by
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment