Friday 5 December 2014

December Wishlist

Hello! I know at this time of year I should be thinking about giving, but I am also thinking about what I'd like to have, OOPS. This time of year is my favourite for clothes, there's party wear which I love as I am a sucker for sparkle and knitwear which I cannot help loving.

1. Roll Neck, Turtle Neck, Polo Neck, whatever you call them they are everywhere. And why not imagine the warmth. I feel the cold to an extent which makes me consider whether or not I own a circulation system the only evidence I have is that I'm alive, and that got weird quickly...
2. I tried this on a on a whim, thinking its not going to look nice, I won't want that, I can move on. But damn it, it looks nice, If an event comes up where this would be suitable I might just have to purchase it. Its super flattering and super sparkly. all good stuff.
3. How cute is this bag though? Fur bags seem to be everywhere, and now they come in back pack form, ooh-err.
4. If you've been reading this blog you will know Velvet has an effect on me where it weakens my knees and makes my heart start to sing. I think Jack Wills have been doing these for a few winters now, and they really entice me.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment