Thursday 6 November 2014

The Fluffy Jumper

Hello! These two items have both been featured on my blog before, but I loves them and wanted show you another way I have worn them.

From the off I knew I would be wearing this fluffy jumper a lot, its so snuggly and warm, plus the blue is a bit of an unusual colours for this season, so it wasn't like anything alse autumny/wintery I owned. Did anyone else when they were younger have the Tammy skorts? Well that was my last foray into the land of skorts. But this year they are everywhere, so naturally I had to hop onto the band wagon. Enough chat onto the outfit...

 
I like how the two items go together, paired with my gorgeous white mono converse which I cannot get enough of, creates a really relaxed vibe. The straight line and angles of the skort and the cosyness of the jumper create an unexpected contrast in the outfit.

Thanks for popping by

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment