Monday 29 September 2014

The Black Skater Skirt | 3 Ways

Hello! I am very excited about this post. It features some of the items from last weeks haul. Following a Vivianna style wardrobe tidy out I found I was missing a few bits and pieces, a black skater skirt was on that list. So I hopped onto ebay and search black skater skirt and before I knew it I was the proud owner of a black skater skirt. This one was originally from Topshop, it still had the tags on it. So I got a half price skirt including postage. I am now going to show you how it is such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe. 

Look 1 - Night Out
For this outfit I paired it with a burgandy coloured cami from Topshop last year. 
Chucked over my trusty leather jacket.
And my trusty Topshop heeled Chealsea boots.

I like this outfit because it is simple and quite classy. Perfect for cocktails at a bar with you girl friends.

Look 2 - Layered Autumnal
The basics of this outfit is black crop with the skirt, then my new tartan shirt put on top of that.
Then adding my fave denim jacket.
I think this outfit is pretty darn perfect for autumn, you can even add more layers, maybe a hoody or a loose waist coat, or leather gilet, before your really want to be adding a coat to your outfit. Its not quite winter yet!

Look 3 - Fluffy Jumper
 
 
As I said in my last post I really freaking like a fluffy jumper! With this outfit I like the simplicity and cosyness of it, I also love the contrast between the pale blue and the lip colour I am wearing, which if you're interested is Rebel from MAC. Topshop also have this jumper in pink, I am not considering it... or am I!?

Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment