Thursday 4 September 2014

September Wishlist Birthday Edition

Hello! and welcome to hintsville. September is the month of my Birthday and I am a very excited little elf indeed. As usual I have my eye on some bits and pieces, but the name of the game is hints right now! As if I am 20 in 10 days, its cray to the cray...
4. Books

1. As you may have seen in my last post 'August Favourites' I really freaking like Meryl Streep, a lot, this is fairly self explanitory right here!
2. I love myself some Soap and Glory, what gal doesn't like a pamper evening, as September is the start of Autumn really I feel more inclined to have a relaxing pamper evening.
3. I am bored of my current Jewellery collection and really want to change it up for A/W its a long ol season. I really like more above knuckle rings, they break up my really long fingers I think. I've admired Sunbeamjess' finger bracelet for ages, I really freaking want something like it alot. Yea I would like some new jewellery in my life right now.
4. I have wanted Paul Hollywood's 'Bread' for a while now looking it back it was on another wishlist.. April 2013 to be precise. For just normal reading books I generally just borrow them from the library, but there are a few I just know I would want to keep forever. gracesguidebook.com

Thanks for Popping by
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment