Wednesday 2 July 2014

July Wishlist

Hello, it seems a super short time since my last wishlist, but it's the start of July and well as I mentioned in my last wishlist post I had just finished my A Levels, I now have a lot of spare time on my hands, and some of that spare time is spent browsing the internet, doing a bit of the ol' window shopping because as per I have no money... so here is what I would buy if I did have some money!

1. I saw my girl Estee... just called EssieButton my girl oh dearrrr, I seriously love that human! I saw her wearing this in one of her vlogs at Vidcon, I really liked it the lace and the lil sheer bit I think make this a really unique little number, just that little bit different adding a something, something to what otherwise is just a black skirt. I did see today whilst browsing that they also had this in white, which was equally lovely.

2. My name on Twitter is Krazy Kat Lady, so there is no surprise this skirt has made its way onto my wishlist. Now I have quite a few t-shirts with cats on them, so who knows I may end up looking cray to the cray. Although this has cat silouttes all over it from a distance it just looks like a black and white patterned skirt, so doesn't scream crazy cat lady. I also really like the cut of this skirt and think it would be really flattering.

3. I've been interested in this foundation for a while now mainly thanks to FleurdeForce who raves about this, and she generally is spot on with her advise. So whilst browsing the Chanel counter, Harriet and I found the inner bravery to ask for a sample as for different reasons we find foundations hard to find, but they hadn't been given any sample pots, so next minute I am sat in the make up chair having my foundation done. So far I really like it, the colour is a good match for my skin, it survived dancing just about, doesn't look too cakey either, and has a good coverage but not too much. When I can justify getting this I will, and will probably do a review on it!

4. Firstly if you can go into a Jo Malone shop and not spray a considerable amount of their testers on you, then I am not sure you are human, because quite frankly they know where its at. Today I decided to give the Earl Grey and Cucumber sent, for the yolo, oh my god I think I have found my dream scent. Cue my terrible description a light, fresh, grown up scent. Cue description from the website 'A British tradition...afternoon tea. A fragrance with a burst of bergamot, distinct to Earl Grey, and the cool succulence of crunchy cucumber. Counterpoised with a sweet base of beeswax, vanilla and musk. Reviving and refined.' Seriously go and give this a whiff, I insist.

Thanks for popping by!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment