Monday 14 July 2014

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua | Review

Hello! Today I am attempting a beauty post, really out of my comfort zone right now but I'm going to plough ahead nonetheless as I have a little review for a FleurdeForce inspired purchase Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua.
 
This is my first high end foundation and well £33 isn't exactly cheap is it? On first looks I was like 'oh my gosh I'm not getting much product here am I?' but it just turns out the packaging is very sleek unlike my bulky Revlon foundation.
As with anything from Chanel the packaging is very sleek and not overly complex which I am a fan off. I like the fact it is plastic which means when it gets near to running out the product will be accessible, my favourite part of the bottle is the nib/dropper, which means you can be really precise with the amount of product you want to use, I find 3 drops is plenty for my face.
Onto the actual product, I have this in shade 10 which to my knowledge is the palest shade, this is a super close match to my skin tone, which means I'm not blending in my foundation down my neck, which is a very good thing!! When I put it on it feels like a moisturiser, and smells really nice but I can't put my finger on it! I would say this a light to medium coverage and would definitely say this is buildable. I'm not going to kid you its not going to cover up your spots if you have any, as you will see in the pictures below I do have spots in abundance (oooh nice thought there for you all!), I personally prefer to use a lighter foundation which I feel lets my skin breath more, life is too short to be worrying about that plus you know the ol' concealer can take care of them! I find it does get rid off the redness in my face which for me is my main concern.
 
Before:
After:
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful!
Thanks for popping by
 
xxx

1 comment: