Tuesday 17 June 2014

June Wishlist

Hello! Seems like long time no blogging, but now i've finished my A Levels I have all the time in the world, i'm aiming to get at least one post out every week, but hopefully more like two as my minimum. Now with revision comes boredom and with boredom comes hours of browsing on clothing websites, meaning that throughout my 'intense' revision I have got quite the wishlist... here are the best picks from my selection.




1. Why has this made it onto my wishlist I hear you ask! Well let me tell you, I think this cut of skirt is super flattering it is the same cut as my PVC skirt which i love but it's too warm to be wearing PVC in the summer. Secondly its gingham and gingham is fab so nooo arguments there.

2. This from the ASHISH X Topshop collection, which has slogans written across them which are that little bit witty. And this top makes me giggle and it would be very entertaining to wear because those innocent people in society just think you want to go to the beach (like my mother), where as most people will realise if you say beach in a certain way the slogan becomes 'Bitch, Please'. All the wit there ASHISH but i'm sold. Plus it would be very comfy so thats always a good thing!

3. I don't know if you've noticed but the 90's are very big right now, the very decade of my birth. With the trend being seen all around one example is Kylie Jenner, who seems to be loving it! I want to ease my self in to the trend with a halter neck like this.

4. This has been on my pinterest for a while now just sitting there staring at me, then I went into town at the weekend went into Zara, and I saw they dress there, I simply cannot explain my undying love for this dress, I'm not gonna lie it is very odd to have these feelings towards a clothing item, and I could wear it for meals out, garden parties, afternoon tea... basically I will find any reason to wear this. The rave about the dress I do NOT own, and that I do not know if it will suit me or not is now over!

Thanks for popping by!
I should have loads of exciting posts hitting your screens soon!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment